Category: Child’s Attorney

What to Do When a Child Refuses Visitation

If a child refuses to adhere to your custody agreement or decree, you should not improvise or ignore the court-ordered Read More

When A Minor Requires Representation: Child Counsel Attorneys

Child custody and child access cases can be fraught with difficulties, high conflict, and/or dangers for the children involved. To Read More

Office Location
Quick Contact
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.